Yesterday we wrote about the British Airways Europe Flash Sale, with flights as low as £24.99 each way. You can find our article on the BA Summer sale here.
Yesterday, British Airways launched an additional offer when you pair your flight with a stay at select Marriott properties.
If you book a stay between 1st August and 30th September 2020, you will get a €350 resort credit per booking. This can be put towards food, drink or spa treatments.
This is based on a flight + hotel package with a minimum stay of 7 nights. Bookings must be made via this page of the British Airways website.
Over 30 hotels and resorts are taking part. Included in this offer are some well known resorts:
- Domes of Elounda, Crete (you can find our reader review here and see the picture below) – in fact all of the Domes resorts are included
- W Barcelona
- Hotel Arts, Barcelona (you can find Rob’s review of Hotel Arts here)
- The Ritz-Carlton Abama, Tenerife
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort, Rhodes
- Westin La Quinta Golf Resort & Spa, Malaga
- Pine Cliffs, Portugal
The full list of hotels included as well as the full T&Cs can be found here.
This offer must be booked by 23rd July and is combinable with the flight discounts available in the current Flash Sale.
The official booking site is here.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Promos’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)