We may be two weeks into this competition now, but there are still four weeks left to win some cool prizes – of your choice – from Virgin Red, the new rewards club.
Virgin Red gives members access to a host of exclusive offers and experiences using Virgin Points.
The club has been in soft launch mode since November, when it invited all ex-Virgin Vaults members to join. In February it was opened to all Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members.
It is ready to open to the public at large and you may have the seen the TV advertising in recent weeks. You can join Virgin Red here if you haven’t already done so.
We have an exclusive little (or should I say large….?) Virgin Red promotion coming up later in the Summer, just for our readers. In the meantime, you can warm up by entering their ‘Win Your Virgin Red Wish List’ prize giveaway.
Win Your Virgin Red Wish List
Over the course of six weeks, of which there are still four weeks to go, twenty-two Virgin Red members will have the chance to hand-pick the prizes they want from across the Virgin family, and be in with a chance to win the lot.
What can you win with Virgin Red Wish List?
The Virgin Red Wish List promotion has a huge range of prizes to be won from Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Media, Virgin Voyages, Virgin Wines, Virgin Experiences, Virgin Money and more.
You can create your bespoke Wish List by picking prizes from across four reward categories; Everyday Treats, Everyday Living, Travel and Adventure and Extraordinary Experiences. Your Wish List will be topped up with some additional prizes.
How are the winners picked?
Each week, for the first four weeks, Virgin Red will randomly draw the winners for that week’s theme. There will be five winners per week who will win their hand-picked prize.
In week 5 there will be one winner who will get an Extraordinary Experience.
In week 6 one winner will win ALL their favourite picks from each and every category – they will take home everything on their Wish List.
The deadline for entering the next (third) weekly prize draw is 23.59 on Sunday 18th July. There will be further deadlines every Sunday at the same time, up until Sunday 8th August.
How do you enter?
To enter Virgin Red’s Wish List promotion all you have to do is sign up to Virgin Red and create your Wish List.
Existing Virgin Red members can simply go into the app or visit the Virgin Red website here and enter by following steps 2 to 4 below.
You can pick your favourite prizes from across four different categories, and it will only take a minute or so.
Step 1: Join Virgin Red by creating your account here
Step 2: Use the Virgin Red app or website to click on the Wish List tile under the ‘Earn’ tab
Step 3: Choose your favourites from a range of prizes to create your Wish List
Step 4: Confirm your Wish List and stay tuned each week to see if you are a winner
You only need to complete your Wish List once, not each week. It will only take a couple of minutes to enter and you could win some fantastic prizes.
To maximise your chances of winning, you should enter before the next cut-off at 23.59 on Sunday 18th July.
More reasons to join Virgin Red
The chance to win in the Wish List promotion should be a good enough reason to join Virgin Red!
However, Virgin Red offers a lot of long term reasons to get involved, whether or not you are a regular Virgin Atlantic flyer. You can also earn 500 bonus points on your first Virgin Red earn transaction (some exclusions apply).
Are you a Virgin Flying Club member?
If you have a Virgin Flying Club account, it is a no-brainer to join Virgin Red:
- Virgin Red is free and open to anyone who is a UK resident and aged 18+
- you can track your Virgin Points balance and earning via the Virgin Red app and website
- you have access to other ways to earn and spend Virgin Points – this includes the chance to earn via Octopus Energy and the change to spend on concert tickets to music events and gigs and, erm, Gregg’s food
You can easily link your Virgin Red and Virgin Flying Club accounts during the sign-up process.
If you are not a Virgin Flying Club member ….
If you don’t have a Virgin Flying Club account, there are good reasons to join Virgin Red:
- you can pick up Virgin Points via both Virgin Red partners (Virgin Trains Ticketing, Octopus Energy, online shopping, Virgin Wines) and Virgin Flying Club partners
- you can redeem for ‘Everyday Treats’ (hot drinks and snacks from Greggs, wines, beers and spirits from Virgin Wines, Virgin Experience Days, products from Virgin Start-up funded brands, cinema tickets.) from just 200 points – just because you don’t earn enough points for a flight doesn’t mean that you can’t get something interesting
Newly added redemption options for smaller points balances include:
- Vue cinema tickets for 1,600 Virgin Points
- Online membership of Virgin Active health clubs for 13,500 Virgin Points for 12 months
- Various charitable causes via Virgin Unite
Remember that new members of Virgin Red will receive 500 bonus points when they make their first Virgin Red ‘earn’ transaction* which is good for a couple of sausage rolls from Greggs if nothing else!
The link to join Virgin Red is here.