News in brief:
Norwegian selling 142 weekly flights from the UK and Ireland for next Summer
Norwegian is still alive and kicking, albeit now as a short haul airline focused on Scandinavia.
The airline has just put its Summer 2022 schedule on sale. It is planning to operate 142 flights per week from the UK and Ireland. This is made up of:
- London Gatwick to Oslo, Stavanger, Trondheim, Bergen, Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen (115 weekly flights)
- Manchester to Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen and Stockholm (eight weekly flights)
- Edinburgh to Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen (15 weekly flights)
- Dublin to Oslo and Copenhagen (four weekly flights)
Flights are now available to book at norwegian.com.
Get 25 Nectar points per £1 with Europcar UK
Europcar has launched a generous Nectar promotion.
As you can see here, you receive 25 Nectar points per £1 spent. This will convert to 15.6 Avios per £1.
The key rules are:
- Valid for car or van rentals in the UK only
- Must book by 1st September
- Must pick up the vehicle by 16th October
- Must book via the special promotional website
- Rental must be for at least 3 days
If you book by Monday 16th August, you will also receive a 15% discount on standard rates. From 17th August, you will still receive the bonus Nectar points but not the discount.
You can learn more, and book, here.