Win 10 free airport lounge visits with Priority Pass and HfP
Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. A list of partners is here.
We have teamed up with Priority Pass, the lounge membership program, to give away Standard Plus annual memberships to five lucky Head for Points readers.
Priority Pass is a global airport lounge programme which allows you to access over 1,300 lounge and airport experiences, such as restaurants and sleep pods, across the world, irrespective of your airline status or ticket type.
Priority Pass is currently offering steep discounts on its Standard and Standard Plus memberships until 31st August:
- £34 (normally £69) to join the ‘pay as you go’ Standard plan – you are charged £20 per lounge visit
- £122 (normally £189) for the ’10 visits included’ Standard Plus plan, with guests or additional visits costing £20
These represent savings of up to 50% and are the biggest discounts Priority Pass has ever offered, including previous Black Friday sales.
You can get the special Priority Pass pricing here.
Win lounge memberships with Head for Points!
You can win one of five Standard Plus memberships via the Head for Points Instagram page.
Each membership allows you to make 10 free lounge visits without any further payment.
After your 10 free lounge visits, any further visits cost just £20.
Lounge passes are valid for access to the lounge and standard amenities. Additional items, such as premium alcohol, may be chargeable.
How to enter the competition
We are running the prize draw on Instagram.
To enter, you need to:
- be following Head for Points on Instagram (click here) and Priority Pass too
- tag our competition post here with the person you’d take to the lounge as your plus one
Both competitions close on Friday at 23.59 London time.
The competition is limited to one entry per person. Good luck!
Competition terms and conditions
- Prize is a Priority Pass Standard Plus annual membership.
- Five (5) prizes are available.
- Before Standard Plus membership can be issued the winners must complete an online application form and provide credit card details to cover guest visits and member visits over the 10 free visits included.
- The prize must be claimed within 3-months of the competition closing date.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements due to the current pandemic is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions before redemption.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry is open to aged 18 years and over and must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of Collinson.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Only one entry per person.
- The closing date for entries is midnight UK time on 20th August 2021. The organisers cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
- The prize winners will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries have reached Head for Points by the closing date.
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of closing. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winners drawn within fourteen days (14) days, further draws will take place. Head for Points’ decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
- By entering the Head for Points prize draw, the winner/s agree to their name published on the Head for Points website.
- Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- Head for Points reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes at an equivalent value) if, in Head for Points’ sole discretion, a prize draw is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The prize draw promoter is Head for Points