Accor Live Limitless, the loyalty programme for Novotel, Sofitel, Ibis, Mercure, Fairmont etc, is ramping up its ‘Limitless Experiences’ programme in the UK with a range of new events.
This is good news, as the ‘Limitless Experiences’ programme is one way of getting better value for your points than the fixed 2 Eurocents you get when booking a hotel.
The experiences programme is also a win for Accor, since it encourages you to sit on your points and build a balance, rather than redeeming immediately when you hit the 2,000 required for a €40 hotel voucher.
I have listed below what is currently bookable via the Accor Experiences website.
Where the pricing says ‘from’ it means that there are a variety of packages available, some of which include a hotel stay. Some packages offer different levels of VIP treatment depending on how many points you use.
All packages are for two people and usually include other perks on top of your ticket:
- Amy Winehouse: Beyond The Stage exhibition @ The Design Museum (multiple dates) – 1,000 points
- Jake Whitehall @ Eventim Apollo (20th December) – 4,000 points
- Romesh Ranganathan @ Eventim Apollo (15th January) – 3,000 points
- Russell Brand @ Eventim Apollo (1st February) – 4,000 points
- Ronan Keating inc ‘meet and greet’ @ Eventim Apollo (3rd February) – 18,000 points
- Mamma Mia! The Party (19th February, 12th March) – from 25,000 points including a hotel stay
- Ludovico Einaudi @ Eventim Apollo (23rd March) – 8,000 points
- Elton John @ BST Hyde Park (24th June) – from 18,000 points
- Eagles @ BST Hyde Park (26th June) – from 18,000 points
- Pearl Jam @ BST Hyde Park (8th and 9th July) – from 10,000 points
- Duran Duran @ BST Hyde Park (10th July) – from 10,000 points
In terms of ‘read the small print’, Mamma Mia! The Party wins. You get:
- Tier A seats including a four course dinner, drinks package and official merchandise party pack
- ‘Meet and greet’ with the cast
- Overnight stay with breakfast at the Novotel Canary Wharf
- Pre-show cocktails and canapes
- Transfers to the O2 via Thames Clipper boat, including a glass of prosecco, with a taxi transfer to the hotel after the show
You certainly get a full night for your 25,000 points.
You can redeem your Accor points for any of the above on the Experiences site here.
Accor Live Limitless update – November 2022:
Earn bonus Accor points: Accor is not currently running a global promotion
New to Accor Live Limitless? Read our overview of Accor Live Limitless here and our article on points expiry rules here. Our analysis of what Accor Live Limitless points are worth is here.
Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from Accor and the other major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.