This article is sponsored by Swapi
New loyalty wallet app Swapi is running a promotion this weekend offering users a £10 Deliveroo voucher when you spend £50 with one of 300+ retailers via the Swapi app.
How Swapi works
Swapi launched late last year and allows users to consolidate all their loyalty cards in one place. It has three key benefits:
- you can add your favourite loyalty cards, both travel and retail, to the Swapi app. When you need to scan your card, such as your Nectar card in Sainsbury’s, rather than faff about looking for your card, you can pull up the barcode via the Swapi app. Over 100 loyalty accounts are supported.
- you can earn earn ‘Swapi Points’, Swapi’s own currency, by shopping with over 300 retailers via the Swapi app. You can redeem these points in the app for a gift card or discount voucher.
- Swapi will compensate you for loyalty points in any partner programme which have expired during the pandemic (yes, honestly).
Swapi is currently giving an exclusive sign-up bonus of 650 Swapi Points to Head for Points readers who download the app and use the referral code AB4L-3E1Y.
Whilst many big retail loyalty companies like Nectar also have apps which store their loyalty card, Swapi means you only need one and that does make life a lot simpler.
Although this hasn’t launched yet, Swapi will soon allow customers to swap their Swapi points for another loyalty currency. In theory, this means that you could earn Swapi Points whilst making a booking with Singapore Airlines, and then convert them to another airline programme fairly effortlessly. Obviously we will have to wait and see how the numbers here work out, but it could be very interesting.
How to get your £10 Deliveroo voucher
To get your £10 Deliveroo voucher you will need to download Swapi, if you haven’t got it already, and make a transaction today or tomorrow (Sunday or Monday) with one of the online retailers in the app for £50 or more.
With a range of merchants listed including Vodaphone, M&S, Homebase and Selfridges, there are plenty of ways to spend £50.
I’m planning on doing a one-off Ocado shop to earn the voucher, but tend to use Swapi for more occasional retail purchases such as at Liberty or for sending flowers with Bloom&Wild.
(If you have American Express Platinum, you could spend £50 online at Harvey Nichols, get the full amount refunded by Amex under their new offer AND get the £10 Deliveroo voucher from Swapi.)
Terms and conditions for the offer can be found here. Note that your Deliveroo gift card will be added to your Swapi wallet within 7 working days.
Swapi Points overview
As well as triggering your £10 Deliveroo voucher with your order, you will also earn some Swapi Points.
You can earn Swapi Points by making purchases through the Swapi app, or by referring friends or family.
Swapi Points can be redeemed for gift cards and discounts, with redemptions starting from 250 points. Here are some examples:
- 1,500 Swapi Points gets you a £10 One4All gift card you can spend at 180 different brands
- 750 Swapi Points gets you a £5 Argos gift card
- 1,200 Swapi Points gets you £50 off Lastminute.com city breaks
- 250 Swapi Points gets you 8% off your next hotel booking with Expedia
- 500 Swapi Points gets you 65% off ‘New In’ items at I Saw It First
- 250 Swapi Points gets you 20% off at Hawes & Curtis
- 250 Swapi Points gets you £10 off any flower order from Moyses Stevens
- 375 Swapi Points gets you 15% off at The Outnet for new customers
As you can see, Swapi doesn’t just let you redeem Swapi Points for gift vouchers. You can also redeem them for exclusive discounts at leading brands. This allows you to get substantial extra value from your Swapi Points.
So, if you fancy a £10 Deliveroo voucher or even just 650 bonus Swapi Points, you can download the app here. Please remember to use the referral code AB4L-3E1Y to get your bonus points.
You need to spend £50 via a retailer in the app today or tomorrow, Sunday or Monday, to earn your £10 Deliveroo voucher.