This article has been sponsored by Swapi
The loyalty app Swapi will be closing its exclusive 650 points sign-up bonus for HfP readers at 9am this Tuesday. That means you have just a couple of days to download the app before the offer expires. To get the 650 bonus, new users will need to input the code HEADFORPOINTS during the sign-up process.
650 Swapi points gets you a £5 digital Uber voucher, amongst other things. As downloading the app is free, you can essentially get £5 towards your next Uber ride for doing very little.
(EDIT: The Uber option now appears to be sold out as it has disappeared from the app.)
This weekend is a good time to trial the app if you are yet to do so. Swapi is offering double points when you shop at 20 online brands this Easter, including Harvey Nichols (use your Amex Platinum £50 credit if you haven’t already), Boots and Ocado. This offer also ends on Tuesday.
What is Swapi?
If you are new to Swapi, here’s a quick recap of what the app does:
- you can add your favourite loyalty cards, both travel and retail, to the Swapi app. When you need to scan your card, such as your Nectar card in Sainsbury’s, you can pull up the barcode via the Swapi app. Over 100 loyalty accounts are supported.
- you can earn earn ‘Swapi Points’, Swapi’s own currency, by shopping with over 300 retailers via the Swapi app. You can redeem these points in the app for a gift card or discount voucher or – coming soon – swap them into another loyalty currency.
Here are a few example Swapi redemptions:
- 1,000 Swapi Points gets you a £10 One4All gift card you can spend at 180 different brands
- 650 points gets you a £5 Uber digital voucher
- 50 Swapi Points gets you 20% off All Plants shoes
- 50 points gets you 10% off SpaBreaks online bookings
- 75 Swapi Points gets you 20% off Red Letter Days
- 250 Swapi Points gets you 20% off Elizabeth Arden products and an exclusive gift
- 100 Swapi Points gets you £10 off any flower order from Moyses Stevens
Get double Swapi points this weekend
This weekend, Swapi users can earn double points on particular brands when they shop using the app. The double points value should display on the Swapi app, and you should be able to use the offer multiple times. Here are the 20 brands participating in the promotion:
- Cath Kidston
- Go Ape
- Lola’s cupcakes
- Cadbury gifts
- Harvey Nichols
- Marks and Spencer
- ASOS UK
- Bloom And Wild UK
- Laithwaites Wine
To get your 650 points and to access double points, use this link to download Swapi and don’t forget to use the code HEADFORPOINTS.
Thanks to Swapi for making this offer available to HfP readers.