This article is sponsored by British Airways Holidays
British Airways Holidays has just launched a new offer letting you save up to £200 off your next Caribbean holiday booking.
The offer is in conjunction with the AMR Collection, which owns all-inclusive brands such as Zoetry and Dreams Resorts. The collection was acquired by Hyatt earlier this year.
What are the different AMR Collection brands?
AMR Collection is a small group of hotels and resorts from seven different brands, with a particular focus on the Caribbean and Latin America.
Four brands are taking part in the offer:
- Dreams Resorts and Spa for luxury family holidays
- Breathless Resorts and Spa, an adults only brand with a focus on daytime and nighttime activities
- Zoetry Wellness and Spa resorts, which place a greater emphasis on relaxing and rejuvenating holidays and have a more eco-friendly approach.
- Sunscape Resorts and Spa with even more family-focussed all-inclusive holidays.
- Secrets Resorts and Spas for all-inclusive luxury
Where can I go?
There are over 100 AMR Collection resorts worldwide, with the majority in the Caribbean. Here are a couple of examples of where you can go:
- Secrets The Vine Cancun – 7 nights from £1,499 per person based on two adults sharing a room and economy / World Traveller flights. This is an adults-only all-inclusive resort with 24 hour room service just 10 miles from Cancun airport and within the Yucatán Peninsula.
- Sunscape Akumal Beach Resort & Spa – 7 nights from £949 per person based on two adults sharing a room and economy / World Traveller flights to Cancun. This is a 4* family-friendly resort on the Riviera Maya with Tulum just 15 minutes away.
Other properties include:
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
- Dreams Aventuras Riviera Maya
- Breathless Cancun Soul Secrets Royal Beach
- Dreams Dominicus La Romana
- Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
How much can I save?
The savings are tiered, based on the length of your stay.
- Save £100 per booking on 7-9 night stays
- Save £150 per booking on 10-13 night stays
- Save £200 per booking on 14+ night stays
The offer is valid at any AMR Collection hotel in Jamaica, Cancun and the Dominican Republic, with travel until 30th June 2023, and is based on two adults travelling.
The offer is only valid for one week and you must book on the British Airways Holidays site before 4th July.
Don’t forget about all the other British Airways Holidays benefits
The other usual British Airways Holidays benefits apply – including double tier points if you travel before the end of October – all of which add up to an impressive deal:
- booking a ‘Flight and Hotel’ or ‘Flight and Car’ package can be cheaper than booking a flight on its own, since British Airways will often use BA Holidays as a way of quietly selling seats without cutting its headline flight prices
- you earn an additional 1 Avios per £1 for every £1 you spend at British Airways Holidays
- if you book a ‘flight and hotel’ or ‘flight and car’ package for at least five nights, and travel by 31st October 2022, you will receive double BA tier points on your flights – you can find out more on the BA Holidays website here
- if you have the British Airways Premium Plus American Express card, you get double Avios via American Express if you use it to pay for your holiday
- you only need to pay a deposit now – which can be as low as £60 per person – with the balance not due until seven weeks before departure
You can book and find the promotion details on the British Airways website here – don’t forget the offer ends on Monday 4th July.