See what you can win at the Head for Points 10th Birthday Party next week
Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. A list of partners is here.
For those of you who were quick enough to get a ticket for the Head for Points 10th Birthday Party next Wednesday, sponsored by Barclaycard, we look forward to seeing you at the Renaissance St Pancras hotel.
Thank you for your support – we were genuinely unsure what the demand for tickets was going to be like, post-covid. As it happens, all 500 tickets sold out in seven minutes!
When you arrive you will be given a raffle ticket. We have arranged some very decent prizes which we will draw at around 8pm. Note that you must still be in the room at 8pm or you will forfeit your prize.
Attendees will receive an email on Monday with final details about the event.
We like to keep the raffle shorter for our summer parties but I hope you agree that we’ve got some good stuff thanks to our industry partners. Here’s what you can win.
Win a Business Class holiday in Malaysia
Malaysia Airlines is kindly providing the headline prize:
- Two Business Class flights to Kotu Kinabulu in Malaysian Borneo, via Kuala Lumpur, plus a two day package in a premium chalet at the Sutera Mantanani Resort on Mantanani Besar island provided by the Sabah Tourism Board and Malaysia Airlines
The winner will be able to arrange their flights to build in time in Kuala Lumpur and possibly even Langkawi, as well as a couple of days in Borneo.
The Malaysia Airlines team will be at the party and will be happy to chat about their services. Remember that, as a oneworld alliance partner, you can earn and spend Avios on Malaysia Airlines, as well as earning British Airways Executive Club tier points on cash tickets. British Airways no longer flies to Kuala Lumpur so Malaysia Airlines is now your obvious route to Malaysia.
Win three luxury European breaks with Marriott Bonvoy
Meanwhile, Marriott Bonvoy – which has been a great help in securing the party venue for us – is very kindly supplying three impressive European city break hotel stays:
- A two night stay for two people in an Atelier Suite at Excelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Milan including breakfast, one epicurean experience for two people in the Terrazza Restaurant and one treatment for two in the Private Shiseido SPA suite, courtesy of Marriott Bonvoy
- A two night stay for two people in a Deluxe room at Augustine, a Luxury Collection Hotel in Prague including breakfast in the Augustine Restaurant, two 60-minute Augustine Time treatments at the Augustine Spa, courtesy of Marriott Bonvoy
- A two night stay for two people in a Studio Suite at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, including breakfast in Cucina, an a la carte Course dinner for two at Sagra Rooftop Restaurant, two 60 minute body treatments at the JW Venice Spa with Bakel products and Chick-nick for two in the Olive Grove Park, courtesy of Marriot Bonvoy
Other prizes include:
- 1 ‘Be My Guest’ voucher which you can use at any Hilton Honors hotel worldwide! You don’t need reward availabilty – you simply book a standard cash room and hand over your certificate at check-in. No blackout dates, no restrictions. If you want to head to the Waldorf Astoria Maldives for one free night, you can!
- 100,000 IHG One Rewards points – which should get you at least £400 of free hotel rooms
- 10,000 Accor Live Limitless points – these are worth €200 off any Accor hotel cash booking, you can transfer them into Avios or you can redeem them for tickets to a Limitless Experiences event
- 10,000 Avios from Alan Boswell Insurance Brokers
- 1 Japanese alcohol hamper kindly provided by ANA, All Nippon Airways
Barclaycard will also be giving away some generous prizes in a special interactive quiz.
Thanks again to Barclaycard for their sponsorship of the Head for Points 10th Birthday Party and for covering canapés and cupcakes for all guests! We also want to thank Malaysia Airlines, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, IHG One Rewards, Accor Live Limitless, Alan Boswell Insurance Brokers and ANA for supporting the raffle.
See you on Wednesday!