Get 500 bonus Accor points, worth €10, when you link your Flying Blue account and do one stay
Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. A list of partners is here.
Accor Live Limitless is offering you a bonus of 500 Accor points, worth €10, on your next stay if you link your ALL account to an Air France KLM Flying Blue account.
For most HfP readers, the Flying Blue / Accor partnership is no longer relevant. Ever since Avios (via Qatar Privilege Club) and Accor partnered up last year, most of you will prefer to earn Avios – and not Flying Blue miles – on top of your Accor Live Limitless points.
Details of how you can ‘double dip’ with Avios and Accor points are in this article from yesterday. There is currently a ‘double Accor points’ offer running for those who take up the Avios partnership offer.
If you’re not bothered about the Avios partnership, and even if you have zero interest in the Air France / KLM Flying Blue scheme, it is worth creating an account to link to your Accor account just to pick up these 500 bonus points.
Note that you cannot unlink your Qatar Privilege Club account from your Accor Live Limitless account unless it has been linked for over 12 months. It isn’t possible to swap to Flying Blue, do one stay for the 500 points bonus, and then swap back to earning Avios.
You can find full details of this special offer, and register, on the Accor website here.
How does the Accor and Flying Blue partnership work?
Here’s a graphical overview:
As you can see:
- When you stay at Accor hotels, you will earn 1 Flying Blue airline mile per €1 – on top of the Accor points you would usually earn
- When you fly with Air France or KLM, you will earn 1 Accor hotel point per €2 – on top of the Flying Blue miles you would usually earn
You can only be better off by registering for this offer. There is no downside, unless you collect Avios and prefer to earn those instead via the Qatar Privilege Club / Avios partnership.
There is a tiny bit of small print on the Accor offer. Stays at their low end brands (Adagio, Adagio Access, ibis, ibis Styles and Mama Shelter) earn miles at lower rates.
You can also transfer Flying Blue miles into Accor points
You have always been able to transfer Accor Live Limitless points into Flying Blue miles at the rate of:
- 2,000 Accor points = 1,000 Flying Blue miles
However, you can now transfer the other way too:
- 4,000 Flying Blue miles = 1,000 Accor points
How do you get your 500 bonus Accor Live Limitless points?
This is how the bonus works:
- You must link your Accor and Flying Blue accounts via the Accor website here by 10th April
- You must book an Accor hotel stay between the date of linkage and 10th April 2023, for a stay by 30th June 2023 (existing bookings do not count)
- Your booking must be paid for entirely in cash – redemption or ‘part cash, part points’ bookings are excluded
- There is no minimum stay requirement
- You can only earn the bonus once
- Your 500 bonus points may take up to six weeks to arrive
There is a Flying Blue flight bonus too
Once you’ve registered for this offer, you can earn an additional bonus by taking an Air France or KLM flight by 30th June 2023 and crediting it to your Flying Blue account.
The flight must be booked between 9th March and 10th April 2023.
You will receive 1,000 bonus Flying Blue miles for your flight. Whilst these are not worth anything on their own, it puts you nearer the 4,000 Flying Blue miles you need in order to convert them to 1,000 Accor Live Limitless points.
Since the Avios (via Qatar Privilege Club) and Accor partnership was launched, I doubt many of our readers are too bothered about signing up to the Accor / Flying Blue deal.
If you are, however, then now is as good a time as any with 500 bonus Accor Live Limitless points to persuade you.
You can find full details on the Accor Live Limitless website here.