If you work in the loyalty industry, I’d like to invite you to register for the one-day ‘Loyalty Summit’ conference. It is taking place at the recently opened Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars in London on Thursday 21st September.
Head for Points is the Official Media Partner for the conference. Sinead and I will both be speaking on panels and around all day, and it would be great to catch-up with as many of our industry contacts as possible. Rhys will also be there.
If you work in the travel loyalty, airline, hotel, car rental, rail or cruise sectors, registration is just $149. Anyone else – OTA’s, industry suppliers, consultants etc – can register for $799.
This is the fifth time that the European version of ‘Loyalty Summit’ has taken place. It is the only loyalty conference that I ensure I attend each year because it manages to pack a lot of content into a single day in a handy Central London location.
In truth, I am pretty low in the status pecking order compared to the other speakers who are lined up. Speakers include:
- James Curry, Vice President Product & Member Engagement, Emirates Skywards
- Frank de Boer, Director of Product & Solution Management, Air France KLM Flying Blue
- May Haukedahl Wilson, VP Loyalty & Partnerships, Norwegian
- Klaus Walther, Head of Award Program Development, Miles & More
- Victoria White, Group Director of Loyalty, TUI
- Nicola Arnese, Director Loyalty & Customer Experiences Product Management, Amadeus
- Pete O’Donnell, Head of Loyalty, Vodafone
…. plus a number of industry suppliers and of course Sinead and myself.
The full agenda for the day can be found here.
How to attend
Promoted as ‘the biggest conversation in loyalty’, ‘Loyalty Summit’ is designed to be a PowerPoint-free zone where discussions replace traditional presentations.
Registration for ‘Loyalty Summit’ is only $149 if you work in the travel or travel loyalty industry. This includes breakfast and lunch at the Hyatt Regency Blackfriars. You must register using your work email address – Gmail etc addresses will not be accepted. Registration is $799 for industry suppliers, consultants etc.
You can sign up, or find out more, via the ‘Loyalty Summit’ website here.
Sinead, Rhys and I look forward to seeing you at Hyatt Regency Blackfriars on Thursday 21st September.