Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Experience with complaint cases? Reply To: Experience with complaint cases?

Lady London 2,119 posts

BA today settled (or agreed to settle) my £1620 claim for two tickets (and taxi) I had to buy to get home from Austria at end of Feb. Story in another thread here. Ended up emailing some guy Seanl.doyle@ba.com. Settled quite quickly overall but you have to push it.

BA today settled (or agreed to settle) my £1620 claim for two tickets (and taxi) I had to buy to get home from Austria at end of Feb. Story in another thread here. Ended up emailing some guy Seanl.doyle@ba.com. Settled quite quickly overall but you have to push it.

Well done. If you haven’t could you post the outcome there too,please? Always excellent when posters let us know of their successes as it helps protect against the odd Dementor or two.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.