It doesn’t say anything about in person payments only on their fees page? It says:
“Non-Sterling Transaction Fee (for foreign currency transactions): 2.99% of transaction.
We will not charge this if the transaction is in Euros, Swedish Kronor or Romanian Lei and it takes place in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA).” it says the transaction can take place in the U.K and surely as this is for a purchase in Euros or the other specified currencies that suggests it doesn’t need to be in person.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Michael C on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- SamG on First time help with MR redemption …. for SIN-DPS
- Man of Kent on Washington DC and Seattle things to do/see?
- Cornell on Free 8000 Virgin Red points for [some] 02 customers
- aso40 on Anyone received TP/Avios yet on a Cathay P Class Business ticket?
- can2 on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- jintycat on Car hire in New Zealand advice
- Pogonation on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- yonasl on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.