Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Hilton Barclaycard points for May haven’t transferred to HH Reply To: Hilton Barclaycard points for May haven’t transferred to HH

RussellH 154 posts

I have written quite a lot about my HH points over the last few months, so I do not recall exactly what I posted on 30 Aug.
Not made any easier by there being this thread on the subject as well as the one called “Hilton credit card delay in points posting” under “Other payment cards”.
One thing that was made very clear to me was that points are now always going to be credited at the beginning of the month after that in which they are earned.
So July points posting early Aug and Aug points posting early September is what is now supposed to happen.
This is part of the IT tweak that caused people to miss out on their June points.
I would urge anyone still missing June points to make a Formal Complaint to B’card and request real compensation. I have had £100 (2x£50) this year.
If they end up paying enough, they might really take action.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.