Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Eurostar Business Premier lounge and Amex Plat – do they check your identity? Reply To: Eurostar Business Premier lounge and Amex Plat – do they check your identity?

mark2 129 posts

What I can say is that first on a TGV is nowhere near the step up in quality such as business premier or even first in the UK. If you were to buy from SNCF, the tickets just cost an extra 10 EUR or so bought in advance, no free food or drink, just a roomier seat and (usually) a quieter carriage.

I think that you are referring to TGV OUIGO which may be a misspelling of ennui.
There is also TGV Lyria which has Business 1e which is like Eurostar Business Premium with food etc. but only runs to Switzerland.
In fact she has hanged the plan so we are now going on the Glacier Express instead?
Information is not easy to come by. I asked Eurostar and they said that they would try to answer within 28 days. At that time they asked me to indicate if I still wanted and answer!

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.