Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless Rixos – any experience? Reply To: Rixos – any experience?

Guernsey Globetrotter 650 posts

Just some feedback, joined accor gold via shareholder scheme, just had an absolutely fantastic stay at rixos premium belek, both rooms upgraded + late checkout (did request it, off season so i think resort was fairly flexible).

Just waiting for my points to be posted now!

Hi @Ranga – thanks for the update and glad to hear your success story!

How easy was the shareholder scheme sign-up? I am aware of it but have avoided recommending to others on here as I have no idea whether it is practical: how long the status lasts (one year I thought, with no way to extend, unless you hit the necessary points target in the year), how long the application process takes etc. At Euro24 a share at the moment it is cheaper than the IBIS business card route costing GBP65, albeit with the IBIS you can get basically 24 months of Gold, so I may consider doing it this month as I need to renew…

Cheers and happy New Year 🙂

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.