Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

newel 28 posts

Same thing happened to me a month ago and I called BA and got sent round the houses. Eventually found someone competent who solved it for me (actually sent in feedback for them given how grateful I was).

Try using your executive club number instead of your email as the login ID. I have no idea why this works but it did for me! Password of course would be the same given it’s the same account.

Thank you @newel!!
Your suggestion worked a treat. I even went as far as changing my password on BA.com previously, but using BAEC number seemed to work straight away.

Now I have the dreaded 25 unread notifications in the app which I’ve never been able to clear since the app was redesigned.

Glad it worked for you as well. I also did a password change before eventually biting the bullet and calling BA. Has been working since then but have to use executive club number every time for the estore or avios purchases

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.