Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club The ‘How to book the return leg with 2-4-1 companion voucher’ thread Reply To: The ‘How to book the return leg with 2-4-1 companion voucher’ thread

Amy C 387 posts

Im getting the impression that there are practically no taxes leaving Brazil so booking 2 one ways would save a fair bit. Fair point about availability though if I use the 241 on the outbound….I’m pretty flexible on dates so might just chance it. Might even look at ex-Madrid too for the first time, from the regions whether we transit in Madrid or London makes little odds.

Doesn’t Brazil have legal restrictions on how much airlines can charge in departure taxes/surcharges? If so then you may well be better off with separate bookings. Only issue might be that if you book the return online you won’t be able to access the extra availability in CW if that matters.

I booked with Virgin this week a return to GRU and the total taxes/fees in upper were £258, think I recall seeing that of that figure Brazil was £11.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.