Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club BA 2 for 1 issue – higher price than expected Reply To: BA 2 for 1 issue – higher price than expected

sun7 14 posts

The real Swiss Tony – If you do a 2 for 1 transaction and follow through you would get
Expected – 6k Avios + 14 GBP

After this post on this forum, I received an email(4 days later) with a ticket for my kid as seperate ticket with seat(new PNR for return) and now the rates quoted by yourself make sense as the child now has a seat.

Now I can not choose a seat for her with us(but have to pay for seats since I do not have status). Travelling with infant, seat choice is free in the basinet area hence I booked onwards and return seats. Now due to new ticket issusance for child return I will have to book seat during check in and pray the person in the counter takes our case favourably or I decide to pay for seats now.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.