till date they haven’t been able to give me a legitimate reason for cancelling the account and my flight
They have. They allege you broke the terms. It’s their scheme and, as members of it, we play according to their (quite transparent and, on the whole, quite fair) rules. If they think you’ve broken the terms, as frustrating as it might be, the only thing to do is to wait – fraud investigations are complex, and often have other ramifications.
The Executive Office is the top of the chain. They are usually, based on plenty of anecdotes, very good at resolving problems. You’ve been to them, from the sounds of things, so they’re aware of things. There isn’t a next level up, really.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- tiberius on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Skywalker on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
- JDB on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- Parky on New £300 Platinum dining credit July 2022
- LondonFly on Thank you! Now please help plan my LA trip
- Not Long Now… on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- davefl on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
- NYB90 on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- RTS on Cash Advance Fee
- Helloboy on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.