Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Nectar – Caffe Nero coffee redemptions include extras Reply To: Nectar – Caffe Nero coffee redemptions include extras

degsy 142 posts

Nero’s is a great loyalty scheme – transparent, straightforward & easy to understand, plenty of opportunities to get outsize redemptions.
And it’s very engaging as well, through tie-ins such as this, Meerkat, etc. and the regular offers/promos (the current Xmas cracker one is superb).

The only problem for me is they need to expand to more locations. Costa it is, until then.

Agreed – it doesn’t have the geographic spread of some of its competitors, it’s very focussed on UK cities.
Meanwhile, I’ve just received a WhatsApp from my daughter to say she’s just redeemed a £5.15 drink, which I think is a Degsy-family record. I’ve taught her well. #prouddad

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.