Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Nectar – Caffe Nero coffee redemptions include extras

• watesc 30 posts

Just found out today that if you add an extra shot to your coffee, it’s covered by the nectar voucher for 400 points.
    This is incredible value….. my large oat milk cappuccino with an extra shot totaled up at £4.65 and I fully expected to pay the extra for that, but didn’t have to pay anything. Heads up to any coffee drinkers out there, unbeatable value

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

Yes, everything is included. I think you can get beyond £4.65 with some of the fancier drinks in very large sizes.

Super Secret Stuff 357 posts

Yes very easy to get over £5 especially at train station Nero’s

degsy 152 posts

Nero’s is a great loyalty scheme – transparent, straightforward & easy to understand, plenty of opportunities to get outsize redemptions.
    And it’s very engaging as well, through tie-ins such as this, Meerkat, etc. and the regular offers/promos (the current Xmas cracker one is superb).

BBbetter 642 posts

Nero’s is a great loyalty scheme – transparent, straightforward & easy to understand, plenty of opportunities to get outsize redemptions.
    And it’s very engaging as well, through tie-ins such as this, Meerkat, etc. and the regular offers/promos (the current Xmas cracker one is superb).

The only problem for me is they need to expand to more locations. Costa it is, until then.

degsy 152 posts

The only problem for me is they need to expand to more locations. Costa it is, until then.

Agreed – it doesn’t have the geographic spread of some of its competitors, it’s very focussed on UK cities.
    Meanwhile, I’ve just received a WhatsApp from my daughter to say she’s just redeemed a £5.15 drink, which I think is a Degsy-family record. I’ve taught her well. #prouddad

executiveclubber 269 posts

Here’s a little hack I’ve been using for years – tap to buy a voucher for a friend in the app (on the homescreen) for £3, it instantly appears in your wallet and you can buy any drink you like. Saves me at least £1.50 every time!

Just don’t spread the news too far or they’ll probably close the loophole 🫣

ToffeeTom 34 posts

I was rather pleased with the seven stamps I earned for one drink earlier this week (one for the drink, one for a reusable cup, five through the Christmas Cracker promo).

acewoking 15 posts

Don’t forget to link Nero with your My Waitrose card, you get a free drink for registering, and then discounts (at the minute, on the Christmas menu)

Rossy 14 posts

Does anyone know if you can claim a stamp even if you’re paying with a Nectar voucher? I’ve never thought to actually try it

Sandgrounder 14 posts

Does anyone know if you can claim a stamp even if you’re paying with a Nectar voucher? I’ve never thought to actually try it

It worked for me about two weeks ago, but it didn’t work on thursday- I’m not confident my app was scanned correctly though. The ts and Cs say you should get a stamp in the app.

I have a three sim I bought for travel to the US, I have a fiver cash on it and make a call every few months to keep it alive, any nero including extras for a quid once a week.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.