I’m laughing at the idea that the transformation manager is going to come up with ideas any worse than the CEO himself.
Clever economists have shown no correlation between CEO and company performance.
For every Steve Jobs there are thousands of also-rans on the CEO merry-go-round, getting bought out of their golden handcuffs deals to sort out the fiasco that another of their number left behind when he moved onto his next big gig. Like football managers, a few get a smattering of luck along the way, but are found out when the fairy dust runs out.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Pogonation on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- yonasl on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- BBbetter on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- iEimis on Chat thread – Sunday 25th February
- jumpersforgoalposts on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- jj on Buses, not runways, at LHR
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.