@Froggee, why do you think it would fail? The new Ts and Cs seem to suggest that multiple departures will only be excluded if more than one is ex-UK, and you wouldn’t even be ex-ing the UK.
I have 2 trips booked next year which include multiple domestic sectors, but you probably don’t want to wait that long for me to report back!
I don’t know is the answer other than it seems like it’s trying to benefit from the promotion which the vaguely worded new rules re number of flights departing the UK could potentially catch.
As for reporting back, my tier point year ends 8th August so I’d be looking at nipping silver in the bud in September 2024 to give two years if I’m otherwise tier-pointless.
I think it would be worthwhile based upon likely flying both for seat reservations for the family and I seem to be popping down to London an awful lot.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Pogonation on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- yonasl on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- BBbetter on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- iEimis on Chat thread – Sunday 25th February
- jumpersforgoalposts on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- jj on Buses, not runways, at LHR
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.