Hi everyone, thanks for the advice so far. Flight date is Fri 8th Nov 2024 😀. I am returning on Fri 22nd Nov 2024 but from Johannesburg. I have a companion voucher I want to use for this “open jaw” arrangement.
I had an experience this year where I booked flights to Miami back in Feb I think – flight dates were a few weeks ago. When I booked, it looked like club suite, but when part way through the summer the plane changes to a380 and club world and it was a bit disappointing so I’m keen to try and get club suite option for next years hols…
So far out so who knows. I guess, statistically, more likely to be a CS but between now and then, who knows!!
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on European beach destinations from LHR in May?
- NorthernLass on More IHG points wierdness
- NorthernLass on Lifts in Terminal 5
- JDB on Mexico Volcano disruption, flying back on 4th
- YC on Marriott hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- TGLoyalty on Lifts in Terminal 5
- TGLoyalty on More IHG points wierdness
- TGLoyalty on Gold counts for nothing?
- meta on InterContinental hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- Lyn on Chat thread – Thursday 29th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.