Would I be right in thinking that next summers flights (August 2024 ) could be subject to another shuffling say in March as the Summer timetable is not “fixed in stone” untnil around then?
I don’t think March is a particular point where they shuffle things – but I would expect the transatlantic flights to be settled by then. I have just had a March (i.e. winter timetable) flight move, but only by a couple of minutes.
I’m slightly surprised Virgin are scheduling anything for a 0300 departure. I have just looked in August and they have an 1845 departure and then one at 2230 (or 2355 on Thursdays). Unless it’s a connection from MIA on to somewhere with a VS codeshare?
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.