Forums › Other › Destination advice › Does anyone know on which domestic routes ANA use special livery? › Reply To: Does anyone know on which domestic routes ANA use special livery?
… I definitely have got to go to Shikoku
Would love to know what draws you to Shikoku.
I was there in 2018, walking part of the Shikoku 88 Pilgrimage route followed by stays in Kotohira, near Kochi & Takamatsu. Absolutely loved it – but I’d be the first to say that it is a niche location, especially if its your first visit to Japan.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- can2 on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- jintycat on Car hire in New Zealand advice
- Pogonation on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- yonasl on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- BBbetter on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- iEimis on Chat thread – Sunday 25th February
- jumpersforgoalposts on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.