Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › Where can I see detail of 2-4-1 used in current booking? › Reply To: Where can I see detail of 2-4-1 used in current booking?
In your BAEC account, under your vouchers it shows (on separate tabs) available ones and used ones, including those in current bookings but not yet flown. Your e-ticket confirmation email usually shows the voucher number as well to check against the issue date.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Lifts in Terminal 5
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Chat thread – Friday 1st March
- NorthernLass on European beach destinations from LHR in May?
- NorthernLass on More IHG points wierdness
- NorthernLass on Lifts in Terminal 5
- JDB on Mexico Volcano disruption, flying back on 4th
- YC on Marriott hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- TGLoyalty on Lifts in Terminal 5
- TGLoyalty on More IHG points wierdness
- TGLoyalty on Gold counts for nothing?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.