Flew in and out of KTM on TG from BKK six times. Wonderful panoramic views every time, pilot advising on which mountains came in view at which time on some flights too. Sit on right heading into KTM, on the left heading out. For tour flights check out Yeti and Buddha Ai. They use ATR aircraft but sell only the window rows. Years ago we got a Yeti Jetstream which I liked much better but I don’t think they have those anymore. Tip, take the second flight of the day, the first flight of the day can be hit and miss but feedback on weather from that inforns a better flight up next. Highly recommend Nepal, greatest travel experience of my life.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.