Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios 12 months since opening – no tracker for next upgrade voucher

• cacolborn 6 posts

Has anyone who has had the card for 12 months and received their upgrade voucher been able to progress towards the next one yet?

Conscious that people will start to hit this 12 month period now.

I am unable to see the tracker anymore in app, and want to make sure I spend on the correct date to earn towards the new voucher!

DJP31 69 posts

If you mean the speedo / rev counter in the app that charts progress, then mine hasn’t reappeared either. My card was approved at the beginning of March ’22 so by now I’d expect to see progress being made in spend post 1st March ’23. I’m hoping it’s just a glitch and haven’t summoned up the energy to contatc BC yet.

I’ve spent a few pounds so far but have a big bill to pay, and I can’t decide which card to use!

cacolborn 6 posts

I’ve spoken to BC – they can see my progress towards the £10k for the next year, it just is not showing the tracker. They acknowledge as an issue and will be looking for a fix. Case closed!

NorthernLass 7,572 posts

Mine normally shows but has disappeared once or twice in the 12 months I’ve had the card. Currently not showing but my spend doesn’t re-start till June.

indominus_rex 8 posts

I’ve had the Barclaycard Avios+ card for a few months and the spend counter has also recently disappeared from “View Your Avios” in the app. Somewhat relieved to see I’m not the only one with this issue so hopefully Barclaycard will fix it soon.

Roberto 281 posts

Mine’s back……

(Android Phone)

akhilstyle 42 posts

mine is not back on iOS yet

Harrods 120 posts

where the fk is this tracker in the iOS app? so annoying….

akhilstyle 42 posts

There was an update on the ios version of the barclays app over night – update it and the tracker now shows

DJP31 69 posts

Mine’s back – iOS

cacolborn 6 posts

Yes, thanks all mine is back now too

DoubleA 24 posts

I’m on the most recent version of the app and still not there on iOS – tried deleting and re-registering but still nothing.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.