Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Radisson Rewards Flash sale: 15% off Radisson Rewards award stays

• tom1 63 posts

Save 15% on Award Nights

Book by 18 January 2022
    Stay by 31 December 2022

Guernsey Globetrotter 584 posts

As I posted on today’s article re the Radisson January sale – those prices are non-refundable so potentially not a great deal. However, this current rewards promo (15% off) is where the deals are to be had. Effectively a flexible booking and often get free brekkie thrown in too. One example I can see is two nights in the Radisson Blu Jersey in a family room over the June bank holiday weekend – £300 per night member rate for b&b or 47,813 points per night. You can buy the points currently with a 25% bonus and with Sterling strong v the Dollar at the moment that per night rate is less than £200. At the rate I bought my points last year it becomes £124 🙂

The real Swiss Tony 652 posts

I’ve got a family suite booked at MAN – tempted to cancel and rebook, but really not sure I want to take the risk as I don’t have enough points to hold two bookings at the same time and cash rates at nearby properties are punchy on the same night…

smitrax 20 posts

Another flash sale on now for room bookings made before May 31.

Not sure if it’s just me but the app and website (on mobile devices) is unbelievably poor! Really struggling to enter the destination (drop down menu not working) and doesn’t seem to recognise the 15% discount on point bookings.

MichaelR 38 posts

Thought I would cancel and rebook an existing reservation in order to take advantage of the 15% discount. Unfortunately, I faced what seems to be a perennial problem these days – the points weren’t returned to my account following the cancellation and it took a long and painful phone call to try and get them back.

I’ve now been told that I have to wait 48 hours before they can manually recredit them.

Radisson’s IT is unbelievably bad since they split the program (and it wasn’t great before!)

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    The Savage Squirrel 567 posts

Radisson’s IT is unbelievably bad since they split the program (and it wasn’t great before!)

I’m not complaining. I got a completely free stay in Edinburgh when points were returned during a change in booking when they should have paid for the new one (I did inform the hotel exactly once of the issue, by Email as evidence, and they failed to do anything so I’m not chasing).

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.