Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless 18,000 points missing in action en route from Accor to Iberia

• CoolGiraffe 10 posts

I have an email from 4th July telling me that the transfer would be done “within a maximum of 6 weeks”. I has not credited. Sent the “online contact” form in to Accor a week ago, no reply. I notice they have hidden all phone numbers from their website and app… any idea how I can pursue further? Gold member, if it matters.

Lady London 2,045 posts

Try +441224398802

rjn21 31 posts

I have a similar problem (smaller amounts). I received auto direct debit Accor to Iberia emails in June, following Accor stays, but nothing has credited to Iberia. Iberia said contact Accor, Accor said contact Iberia. Catch 22. It used to work fine pre Covid. Generally ~6 weeks, the avios would appear.

rjn21 31 posts

Mine credited today, backdated to date of transfer. 12 weeks.

CoolGiraffe 10 posts

Thanks for the phone number and the reassurance. Two developments. I had an email back from Accor last week, saying that as far as they were concerned the transfer went ahead as per timescales. Today I checked by Iberia account and the points have finally arrived. Well over the promised maximum 6 weeks – I make it more like 12 weeks. Points were backdated to conversion date. Looks like the delay could be Iberia’s end.

DavetheRave 4 posts

Same here. I chased after 4 weeks as usually it only took a week max to credit. Silence from Accor until yesterday and 8 weeks after I chased and they basically said tough you need to wait. Fortunately the points credited the week before but doesn’t inspire confidence.

rjn21 31 posts

My most recent Sofitel stay from mid September, credited to Iberia following the auto Accor direct debit, in 2 weeks. It would seem the time taken is rather variable.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.