Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club 2-4-1 voucher and upgrade voucher – Silver tier

• paul-uk 92 posts

HELP lol

I’m sure that I have 2-4-1 and Upgrade Vouchers available to me – but cannot find anywhere to see them – ideas?

Then, if reward seat availability is showing in UC, what is the best Voucher to use for my wife and me in order to reduce cost / points.

We’re both currently Silver Tier if that makes a difference.

Looking to fly LHR to MIA return next March – lots of reward seats showing so that part shouldn’t be an issue.

UC Return is showing at £1984 and 190,000 points for 2

Premium is showing at £984 and 90,000 points for 2

Economy Classic is showing at £560 and 50,000 points for 2

Your guidance is appreciated.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    PaulB 23 posts

I know it’s easier said than done at the moment, but if you call Flying club (and can actually get through to them!) then they’ll be happy to confirm exactly what vouchers are on your account. When I rang a few weeks back they kindly emailed me a summary of vouchers and expiry dates and I was delighted to find that I had more than I thought since those due to expire during Covid had been extended.

I don’t think there’s a single place you can see vouchers listed online which is super annoying, though you should see an entry in your Flying club transactions on the date each voucher was earned.

Comrade Chag 79 posts

£1984 😂 Reward flight at its best.

paul-uk 92 posts

yes, there’s the wonderful Airline Surcharge of £900

paul-uk 92 posts

yes, there’s the wonderful Airline Surcharge of £900

Carrier Imposed Surcharge is actually £1,400 not £900 – bloody Branson lol

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.