241 vouchers – how to tell if ‘old’ vs ‘new’ format?
17th May 2022 at 14:52buchanan101
Now have two 241 vouchers in my BA account.
– BA American Express Companion Voucher
– BA American Express Premium Plus Companion Voucher
I assume that the former is the more limited one; I think the second is the one just added, but there is no easy way to tell.17th May 2022 at 14:57stevenhp1987
The later will be the new style.
We have 2 old style 2-4-1s and they’re both named the former.17th May 2022 at 15:29buchanan101
Just realised that selecting the voucher shows the expiry date in the “evoucher” line below. I had thought “evoucher” were only cash given for cancellations…17th May 2022 at 15:58NorthernLass
There’s always been an “evoucher” section in the BAEC account where the companion voucher details are – used and unused.18th May 2022 at 08:08tiriavpo
Just realised that selecting the voucher shows the expiry date in the “evoucher” line below. I had thought “evoucher” were only cash given for cancellations…
BA are hopelessly ambiguous in their terminology, even when you speak to an agent.
The best place to see your voucher info is in your BAEC homepage – the vouchers are listed with their issue and expiry date. Any issued before 1 Sep 21 are the ‘old style’ vouchers – anything issued after that is the new style.18th May 2022 at 08:57AJA
The words “Premium Plus” indicate it is the new voucher that’s supposed to more availability.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can, free Fairmont night from Emirates
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: Virgin’s missing reward seats, Elizabeth Line gets faster to Heathrow, Inverness Airport station
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- JDB on Las ?vegas Flights moved from T3 to T5
- alexm on OW Sapphire status benefits with Iberia Express HBO ticket
- JDB on Volunteer list at online checkin
- AJA on New member saying Hello!
- JDB on Nassau, Grand Cayman and Providenciales Back to T5!
- flymeanywhere on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- qc on Sri Lanka: trouble possibly brewing again
- Harrier25 on Purchasing which vouchers qualify towards Amex minimum spend ?
- nectar collector on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- AJA on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.