Account showing incorrect bonus target for £5k spend
11th January 2022 at 11:05ajh
Good morning all,
Just opened an account with COT and followed the HfP links etc. All literature says 20,000 points added when you spend £5k but my COT profile page says only 10,000
Anyone had similar, any views?11th January 2022 at 11:45RobHfP Staff
Don’t worry about it. We’ve had this with CoT before (and indeed Amex is no better when it is having offers) in that it is too complex for them to change these messages for people on a special deal.
Do the spend and it will post. If it doesn’t, contact us and we will ensure it is fixed. CoT pays us some money when you apply so the least we owe you is a bit of after sales service.11th January 2022 at 11:51ajh
Cheers Rob, appreciate this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can, free Fairmont night from Emirates
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: Virgin’s missing reward seats, Elizabeth Line gets faster to Heathrow, Inverness Airport station
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- alexm on OW Sapphire status benefits with Iberia Express HBO ticket
- JDB on Volunteer list at online checkin
- AJA on New member saying Hello!
- JDB on Nassau, Grand Cayman and Providenciales Back to T5!
- flymeanywhere on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- qc on Sri Lanka: trouble possibly brewing again
- Harrier25 on Purchasing which vouchers qualify towards Amex minimum spend ?
- nectar collector on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- AJA on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- Harrier25 on No AMEX Avios or MR points posted since 5th Feb
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.