Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless 6,000 Bonus Points

• CoolGiraffe 10 posts

I have a couple of 2+ night stays to book for work with Accor. I think they will be eligible for this offer, as I’ll book by 19th April and stay in May (before the June deadline). However, does anyone know if I need to book through Accor’s website, or whether corporate travel agent bookings would count?

kevinchoi 96 posts

In the T&Cs of the offer, it states: “8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.”

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,199 posts

Much of the time it depends on your travel agent. Some will sneakily give you ‘wholesale’ rooms which are non-qualifying especially if your agent is owned by Expedia etc.

CoolGiraffe 10 posts

Thanks both. It’s a little hard to know if my corporate agency is “directly connected to Accor’s booking system”. I *think* it is, but I have also been caught out with Expedia/Booking.com rates from them before. I’ll book direct.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.