Adding a new person to your Friend & Family account
7th July 2023 at 09:58gundam 27 posts
I’m trying to add my mother in law. I submit her EC number and surname but the screen doesn’t do anything. Not even error.
Is this broken for anyone else?7th July 2023 at 12:38Annie 188 posts
I’ve been trying to enrol someone in exec club this morning and it won’t do that either. I was planning on adding them to household account but can’t even get past first stage. I just get a message saying please try again later.7th July 2023 at 14:55gundam 27 posts
Oh well. I’ve since created a new executive club account for my MiL but even the email activation email hasn’t arrived after 2 hours.
I’m starting to believe that nothing happens at BA without some manual intervention required from a human!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Etihad Guest changes – tough expiry rules, 75% award cancellation fees, lounge restrictions
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Not Long Now… on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- davefl on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
- NYB90 on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- RTS on Cash Advance Fee
- Helloboy on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- drdan on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- nickd19 on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- seki on BA not updating my tier points!
- Joecooljoe on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- phantomchickenz on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.