Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Adding kids to Household Account – problems?

• MaxC 1 post

Has anyone tried to add kids to their household account recently?
    I’m trying at the moment following all the steps in the various instructions from various helpful websites.
    However, whenever I click on the link send to BA by my child and fill out the required form, I keep getting a generic error message but it does not say what the error is.
    I have tried calling BA but of course encounter their famously woeful customer service and get passed about from team to team.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated as we are trying to secure reward flights for a family holiday.

KR

Max

ns 41 posts

I had an issue adding people to my household account and was told that BA’s systems don’t work properly with certain types of web browser e.g. Safari. I’m not sure if you’re experiencing the same problem, but when I tried again with a different browser (I think Chrome) the issue resolved itself for me.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.