Aer Lingus: how long for Avios to post?
4th November 2022 at 09:47ringingup
It’s been almost a month since my flights and still no sign of Avios, despite filling a missing avios request a few weeks ago.4th November 2022 at 09:56stevenhp1987
It’s been over 2 months since I took a United return flight.
No Avios yet!4th November 2022 at 12:59Andrew.
what was the ticket class? There was an article the other week about how certain business classes earn zero Avios.4th November 2022 at 13:45ringingup
I think that was about earning with BAEC. I’m claiming with AerClub.25th December 2022 at 11:22ringingup
I’m still waiting. I’ve called AerLingus and allegedly they’ve raised a case. Let’s see!6th January 2023 at 23:00ringingup
I emailed the CEO yesterday and today I had the avios credited to our accounts.7th January 2023 at 01:44Blair Waldorf Salad
My experience is takes 7-10 days. It’s never very quick but they have always appeared for me. This is crediting EI flights to EI’s own scheme.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can for Brewdog, free Fairmont night from Emirates
How to time your promotion to British Airways Executive Club Silver status to maximise benefits
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: eGate trial for 10-11 year olds, last day to save on passport fees, Corinthia London deal
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Guernsey Globetrotter on Hotel recommendation for an overnight stay + parking for Heathrow T5
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on BAEC complaint resolution advice
- JDB on Barclays Premier Banking upgrade voucher after 1 year
- atcoloz on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- Carlos on Chat thread – Monday 6th February
- memesweeper on BAPP worth it as a beginner?
- memesweeper on Barclays Premier Banking upgrade voucher after 1 year
- Rich_A on Any experience with Aegean miles fot upgrade?
- Lyn on Broadband in France
- Eggtastico on The ‘How to book the return leg with 2-4-1 companion voucher’ thread
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.