Forums › Hotel loyalty schemes › Hilton Honors › Alicante Hotel Recommendation
Alicante Hotel Recommendation
Just for information. We are currently staying at the lovey Casa Alberola Alicante, Curio Collection on a 3 night reward stay we booked a basic room and have been given a 3 category upgrade (we are celebrating our anniversary) the room is lovely with a nice harbour view. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. We have been to Alicante 3 times before and this is the first time since this hotel had opened. It’s better in quality than the Melia or Suites Del Mar (by Melia) however the two Melia properties have better sea views being on a little peninsula.
Alicante is a nice city if you don’t want Brits Abroad Spain and would like a few nice restaurants. Is a bit grimy in places but we like it as we can relax and not feel like we have to do “tourist things”
The tables outside are also pleasant for refreshments.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
Creation offers to settle with HfP readers over forced IHG One Rewards credit card closures
Do you know you get a refund with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic if you cancel within 24 hours?
Updates: Passport Office strike, Priority Pass cafe access in Berlin, Qatar insurance requirements
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Win 1 million Avios when you apply for a Barclaycard Avios credit card by 2nd April. Exclusive to HfP readers.
Latest Forum Posts
- ExpatInBerlin on Hotels.com reward night – can I redeem the full value across multiple nights?
- Rui N. on Hotels.com reward night – can I redeem the full value across multiple nights?
- jintycat on How to force a route when checking Avios bookings on ba.com
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Tuesday 21st March
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Tuesday 21st March
- Lula on Creation Financial Services bashing
- NorthernLass on Amex card suspended and then cancelled
- NorthernLass on Help using voucher
- Shazza12 on InterContinental New York – which one?
- Harrier25 on Amex card suspended and then cancelled
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.