Ambassador Weekend Certificate – how long to vanish?
14th April 2022 at 18:06dst87
I noticed that, despite having already used it, my Ambassador certificate remains in my IHG account despite using it for a stay over a month ago. Is this normal?14th April 2022 at 18:09meta
Sssh, it’s a known secret.14th April 2022 at 18:12chrism20
My certificate is still showing as well from my stay over Valentines weekend.
I thought ICO2 had just made a mess of it as it took three attempts to get the correct number of points to post.
Actually looking at my account last years one is still there and showing as expired although I actually used it on the day it expired.
IHGs IT gremlins in play again I assume.14th April 2022 at 19:15NorthernLass
What @meta said 🤦♀️14th April 2022 at 19:36dst87
Huh… noted. It was just annoying my it being there more than anything. 🤷🏼♂️
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can, free Fairmont night from Emirates
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: Virgin’s missing reward seats, Elizabeth Line gets faster to Heathrow, Inverness Airport station
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- JDB on Volunteer list at online checkin
- AJA on New member saying Hello!
- JDB on Nassau, Grand Cayman and Providenciales Back to T5!
- flymeanywhere on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- qc on Sri Lanka: trouble possibly brewing again
- Harrier25 on Purchasing which vouchers qualify towards Amex minimum spend ?
- nectar collector on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- AJA on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- Harrier25 on No AMEX Avios or MR points posted since 5th Feb
- secretsquirrel on Purchasing which vouchers qualify towards Amex minimum spend ?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.