Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Amex 24k Platinum referral points

• Harrods 120 posts

Is this offer still going on? Would like to apply for BAPP but can’t see the offer on platinum card just 12k

alig4th 322 posts

Think you’ve answered your own question there. From memory this specific offer ended late October (24th?). Some people may still have enhanced sign-up bonuses, though, separate to the 24k offer which which was open more generally.

VerdantBacon 141 posts

That’s odd, I just checked mine and while I don’t have 24k it also didnt go back down to 12k. My current offer on plat is 18k points

goldengirl22 45 posts

If the BAPP card is the British Airways American Express® Premium Plus Card then I have it with a referral offer for 26k. I am happy to refer you if you want 🙂

goldengirl22 45 posts
    NorthernLass 7,573 posts

If the BAPP card is the British Airways American Express® Premium Plus Card then I have it with a referral offer for 26k. I am happy to refer you if you want 🙂

On the BAPP, 26k is usually for the person referred, not the person doing the referring.

Michael C 671 posts

As a plat newbie…do referral points come for adding a supplementary holder once the card has arrived?

VerdantBacon 141 posts

As a plat newbie…do referral points come for adding a supplementary holder once the card has arrived?

Yes, use this website while logged in

https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/benefits/supplementary-cards/

Michael C 671 posts

Yes, use this website while logged in

https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/benefits/supplementary-cards/

Thanks, Greenie!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.