Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express AMEX NCL Cruiseline offer

• Louise K 19 posts

I have spend £500 get £100 statement credit across 4 cards.

Terms say it’s for journeys departing UK – anyone booked ex USA in GBP and received the offer? Tks

Ladyshopper 108 posts

This is the second time round in a few months they’ve done this offer. Last time I called to do a couple of part-payments, as couldn’t do it via the website (have since learnt you can do it on the app).

This time round, I’ve done it on the app. Our cruise is from Lisbon to Rio, so not departing the UK (but obviously booked in £). On the app when you make a part payment, it says it’s in dollars, but it isn’t. Shows on Amex statement has NCL Southampton.

Made a part payment of £500 last Monday, the £100 credit was showing on Friday. Husband made a payment on Saturday, he got the email saying he’d used the offer yesterday (I never received this), so expecting the credit in a couple of days.

From this offer and the last one, we’ll have had £400 back in credit, so very happy with that!

We’ve got less than £500 to pay, but thinking of seeing if I can add an excursion or two to take it over the £500 (think I might have to phone for that) as have it on another card too.

Louise K 19 posts

That’s good to know thanks Ladyshopper.

I’ve never cruised with NCL but I like my itinerary (Panama Canal) and this offer certainly makes it a great deal!

Ladyshopper 108 posts

We’ve only cruised with NCL once, and it was 5 years ago. We plumped for this transatlantic from Lisbon to Rio as liked the sound of it, price was good, and we could just about make it work with the number of days leave my husband had left!

I’ve been so pleased to have these Amex offers though, first time around was February I think, and not long after I’d booked. Total price including pre-paid gratuities was around £2400 for the pair of us, so getting £400 back (and possibly another £100 if I can call and add some shore excursions to take what is left over the £500 mark) is brilliant.

Mart 38 posts

I booked a Caribbean cruise from Miami on the NCL website
    Will this be eligible for the cashback ?

NorthernLass 7,473 posts

What do the Ts and Cs say?

Mart 38 posts

It says booked on NCL website and in GBP

I booked on the NCL USA website and in USD

Fingers crossed it would work?

sophconava 4 posts

Anytime I’ve used it before successfully it has been to make payments on a cruise booked in GBP.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.