Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Amex Plat 70k charge sign up bonus – should it show online?

• hugo r 282 posts

Applied for the plat charge card via a link which was sent to me offering 70k if hit spending target

Will this show on my account anywhere ? Had card for 2 days and have spent on the card however the offer isn’t showing. Is this normal or

Tom2 113 posts

The target normally shows but normally the standard sign up bonus not the enhanced one – you will still receive the full 70k points.

Entitled 68 posts

Target and progress doesn’t show for me. I had to use the chat to confirm running total and end date. They also had no clue how many MR points I was entitled to. Wish I had known their was a 70k offer rather than the 40k I truthfully told them.

Tom2 113 posts

Target and progress doesn’t show for me. I had to use the chat to confirm running total and end date. They also had no clue how many MR points I was entitled to. Wish I had known their was a 70k offer rather than the 40k I truthfully told them.

Telling them you signed up on a 70k sign up link wouldn’t have got you the points if you didn’t use one.

Entitled 68 posts

Nearly all my recent interactions with AMEX mean that I would not be so sure. Their IT and Customer Service have gone off a cliff.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.