Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express AMEX Platinum Supp Card Holder Lounge Access

• Vit 158 posts

Hi all, sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. More like a noob question. I will be having Plat supp from my partner. Understood lounge access for main card holder is unlimited. But how about for the Supp card holder, in the case, where main holder is not present? (i.e. Supp card holder travels alone). Can I still access the lounge without my partner present?

VerdantBacon 141 posts

Yes and unlimited too

Vit 158 posts

Thank you. @VerdantBacon. Great to know. 🙂

Luca M 391 posts

Just to add for absolute clarity, that the supp will also need to enrol with PP and/or simply present her Platinum Card to those lounges not part of the PP network but that still accept Amex Platinum (Centurion, Plaza Premium, Eurostar, Delta and Lufthansa (both when travelling with qualifying Boarding Pass).

Each PP or Platinum card holder can guest one person (2 each for Centurion).

Luca M 391 posts

Cannot edit (this really buggy me of this forum), but above last sentence I meant “for Centurion Lounge”)

Vit 158 posts

Thanks @Luca. Understood. 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.