Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Amex points not posted to Bonvoy account

• Mick S 271 posts

My Amex Bonvoy points which left my AMEX account just over 2 weeks ago haven’t landed into my Bonvoy account.

Anyone who has had the same in the issue in the past, is this an AMEX issue or a Marriott issue?

degsy 152 posts

Hi – yes on both my wife’s and my card. I queried with Amex on Tues and they have raised a case – they said to allow up to 10 days to sort.

degsy 152 posts

The points have now posted. Good luck sorting yours

Mick S 271 posts

spoke to Amex, apparently there was “Technical Interference” and the transaction failed.
    apparently all the points have been re-processed today, and should land within the next 3-5 days.

now, onto Barclaycard, as my Hilton points havent posted either.

Jumble Tales 5 posts

Same here. Last time it happened, a few months ago, I had to chase it three times with Amex.
    Have everyone’s points been re-processed or do we have to raise individual cases?

Jumble Tales 5 posts

Update. I raised it in Amex chat. They put me on hold for 25 minutes, then I gave up waiting.
    Times have changed…

Mick S 271 posts

My points landed on 4th September. Allowing for the weekend that’s pretty quick considering I only raised the issue on Friday.

Could do with getting another HFP’er to comment, but I would assume its case-by-case if you don’t have your points showing.

Mick S 271 posts

My points landed on 4th September. Allowing for the weekend that’s pretty quick considering I only raised the issue on Friday.

Could do with getting another HFP’er to comment, but I would assume its case-by-case if you don’t have your points showing.

tw33ty 186 posts

Update. I raised it in Amex chat. They put me on hold for 25 minutes, then I gave up waiting.
    Times have changed…

Log out and log back in again, you’ll find reply’s that haven’t came through, I had that issue a couple of weeks ago with Amex chat.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.