Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Any idea when the next BA Premium Plus sign-up bonus will be?

• antm 3 posts

I have patiently been waiting to apply for the BA PP Amex, but am waiting for the next sign-up bonus. We haven’t seen one for several months. I guess all we can do is speculate, but wondered if anyone has some info. Thanks in advance.

shaynemair 11 posts

There was a sign up bonus of 50k which only ended a few weeks ago

JDB 4,387 posts

@antm – as above, the last one only finished quite recently and last year it was Jan/Feb (70k) and Aug/Sep (60k) then this Jan/Feb (50k).

antm 3 posts

Thanks for this @JDB @shaynemair. I thought Rob usually covered the sign up bonuses in the daily articles. Only have myself to blame. Hopefully these another in Aug/Sep!

mrd 20 posts

I was also interested in signing up but shame I have to wait for the end of summer for it.

aq.1988 454 posts

There inevitably will be future enhanced bonuses, but no guarantee when they will be.

The last few have all required you to apply directly via BA.com (without referral), so likely why limited/no coverage on hfp.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.