Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Anyone added additional cardholder card to Curve?

• Scottpat78 245 posts

Received additional card for my wife, and when she tries to add it to her Curve account / app, it continually errors and doesn’t work.

Anyone had any success with additional cardholders and use of Curve?

Harrier25 852 posts

Yes, it can be done. All my wife’s additional cards on my accounts are added successfully to he Curve account. A Barclaycard Hilton & a Virgin Atlantic card.

dst87 264 posts

I know that (at least previously) supplementary cards that have the same card number as the primary card can’t both be added to different Curve accounts. I ran into this with a Nationwide credit card; both primary and supplementary had the same card number and my husband was unable to add his as it considered the card already added to a different account.

chelynnah 41 posts

Yes. I was additional to my OH in April. It wouldn’t work. We contacted fraud team as it was to do with authentication and there were several issues at the time and this was the resolution.

In June I got my own card and OH had the same issue with his additional card. It was received just before the extra long weekend so I decided to wait until the middle of the following week to contact them. Right before I contacted them I tried adding it again and it worked. So I think it just needed time for the info in the system to catch up.

Give it a few days if you aren’t in a rush a don’t want to call and hold. Otherwise call and ask for the fraud team and they can approve it while you link it while on the phone with them.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.