Apex hotels and Amex offers – how to be charged during offer period
21st May 2023 at 20:12cska 52 posts
Anyone have experience of booking a best flexible rate at an Apex hotel and getting it charged within the Amex offer period for 10% off? Have just booked a stay which is outside of the period of the offer hoping to be charged straight away, however my statement shows a transaction of £0.01 indicating I am probably normally charged at checkout or a few days prior to arrival. This will be outside of the offer period.
Anyone know from experience whether the hotel are able to charge my card during the offer period?21st May 2023 at 20:15SamG 1,632 posts
Give them a ring and ask to speak to reservations (office hours best) and they should be able to do it. They may send you a payment link or similar
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Etihad Guest changes – tough expiry rules, 75% award cancellation fees, lounge restrictions
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Parky on New £300 Platinum dining credit July 2022
- LondonFly on Thank you! Now please help plan my LA trip
- Not Long Now… on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- davefl on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
- NYB90 on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- RTS on Cash Advance Fee
- Helloboy on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- drdan on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- nickd19 on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- seki on BA not updating my tier points!
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.