Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Aspire Lounge Edinburgh – PP walk-ups ok now?

• AnotherUser 181 posts

I’ve got an early evening weekday flight from Edinburgh. Anyone tried the Aspire there recently? Likely to get in OK with Priority Pass from my amex platinum?

Joe G 80 posts

You should be able to use the Plaza Premium Lounge too if you have a Platinum Amex so would hope to think there would be space in one of the 3 lounges available.

I haven’t flown from Edinburgh since the Plaza Premium opened but am flying from there on Saturday so would be keen to know which lounge of the three people would recommend as a first choice!

AnotherUser 181 posts

Thanks. The Plaza Premium seems to close stupidly early – around 3pm 🙁

dundj 80 posts

I had emailed Plaza Premium the other day about the changes to the lounge opening times, and they have now reverted to 4.30am to 5pm.

AnotherUser 181 posts

Thanks! I should be able to visit the Plaza Premium lounge then – hope the gin bar’s good 🙂

steve7612 32 posts

I tried the plaza premium last week for a walk in with my Amex platinum and was turned away as although I could only see a few people in they said they were short staffed and was bookings only.

Points Hound 47 posts

I’ve had a 50% success rate with the newly opened Plaza Premium lounge.

Successful at 5.15am on Wednesday morning but turned away the week before at 2pm as “full, pre-books only”.

AnotherUser 181 posts

That’s not encouraging! Fingers crossed they’ll let me in the Aspire lounge at least…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.